Front-end developer roles and responsibilities:
- Decide on web page design and structure
- Develop features for enhancing the user’s experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensure that the web design is phone defined
- Build reusable code for future use
- Ensure that web pages are optimized best for speed and scalability
- Employ a diverse selection of markup languages for designing web pages.
Let us also have a look at the front-end developer skills:
- Individuals must have a degree in computer science or a similar field
- Understand server-side CSS
- One must be experienced with graphic design applications
- Have a clear understanding of the principles of SEO
- Have excellent skills in problem-solving
- Proficient in communicating with team members, bosses, and client
Where does a front-end developer start a career?
- Create the structure with HTML: the first thing you must learn is HTML, which is the standard markup language for creating web pages.
- Style with CSS: the next step for this is to learn CSS language which helps in setting the layout of a web page with colors, font, and many more.
A front end developer is filled with a box of skills that includes:
- Programming languages such as Python, PHP, and SQL
- Graphical design
- Communication and Collaboration
Future of front end developer:
The future looks bright for an individual who wants to become a front-end developer. It is predicted that there will be a deficit of approximately 1 million developers. The numbers seem incredible as there is a projected percentage of growth of 15% to more in the number of becoming front-end developers.
There is no shortcut to becoming a front end developer as many people devote their time to learning new coding skills and also developing things. Aspirants who are interested in developing coding skills must enroll for the Full Stack Developer Course In Delhi.
You must master the skills which are needed to create applications and also helps in growing your web development career path. A front ended developers must be effective communicators which must be able to interact with both the technical team and the client. Front-end developers must have good attention to detail and become the aspect of their work.