Hello friends Welcome to my website TricksClues. Today I am now back with new tricks. This tricks name is How To Download YouTube Videos Using VLC Media Player. You can follow the Simple step below to Download YouTube Videos Using VLC Media Player.
How To Download YouTube Videos Using VLC Media Player –
1. Copy The YouTube Video URL
2. Open VLC Media Player Click Media -> Open Network Stream (Ctrl+N)
3. Paste in the YouTube URL
4. Click On Play Button
5. Video will start playing, Click on Tools -> Codec Information
6. Copy the Location URL
7. Open Firefox or Google chrome Paste in the Location URL
in to the web browser URL address bar or press enter
8. Video will load and start playing stop the video from playing
9. Right Click on the video as Save
Save the video on computer and it will start Downloading……………….