Hai Guy’s many iOS users after updating to iOS 8.1.3 is the no longer working of Touch ID. Don’t worry I have got a solution for this problem. You simply need to follow these steps in order to make it work.
Fix Touch ID not Working:
1. Go to Settings and tap on Touch ID & Passcode.
2. After that, you enter your passcode if you have set any to proceed, and then Toggle Off iTunes & App Store.
3. Reboot your iPhone or iPad.
4. After restarted, just enter your Passcode or Password and enter it to proceed.
5. After that, again go to Settings and tap on Touch ID & Passcode and it will ask you to enter your Passcode or password, simply enter it to proceed.
6. Now toggle on the iTunes and App Store.