TricksClues has comes how to stop Apps which Automatically Opening After Install or Update 2016. Sometimes You Install/Update Apps in your smartphone, Then App Automatically Open Without your Permissions. So in this Guide, i will Tell you Solution, That how to Prevent apps for Automatically Opening after you Install or Update them.
(Running on Android 4.4)
Some Requirements before follow this Guide:-
- First of all root your android phone, If your mobile isn’t rooted then click, this Link click here to know how to
Root your Android phones.
- After rooting your device, install Xposed framework click here.
- After installing Xposed framework App, then install Xposed installer app from Xposed modules list.
- If you can’t download the app then ClickHere to download Xposed installer app
- Now, Goto Xposed Modules List & Apply ( tick ) on this module, And restart your phone.
- Now, JustOpen Xposed Installer on your phone Now, You will See option of Installations in this app, click on it,
- Here you will see an option For Auto Closing After Installing, Tick mark on it & Restart your Phone for
- You are Done. Now Apps will no longer automatically open, after you Install them.
I hope you can solve this errors.