HOW TO HIDE FILES & FOLDERS ON ANDROID:
1. Download and install a free file explorer on your smartphone. You can download Solid explorer, File commander or any other.
2. Now open the file explorer and browse and navigate your file or folder in your phone.
3. Now any file or folder you want to hide, Rename that File/folder and put (.) DOT before the file name and save it. For example I’ll change my filename hacktolearn.mp3 to .hacktolearn.mp3 OR Change folder name Videos to .videos
4. Do it to any File or Folder on your android device and your file/folder will be hidden.
5. Your android phone will not recognize the Extension of file, so it will stop showing that File or Folder on your phone.
HOW TO UNHIDE FILES ON ANDROID:
1. If you want to unhide those Files or folders, Just do it reverse.
2. Change your file/folder name and remove (.) DOT from its name, for example, change .videos to videos OR change .hacktolearn.mp3 to hacktolearn.mp3
So it was really easy, wasn’t it? If you want to share any other trick or want any other help regarding phone or PC, let us know and we’ll help you solving your problem.